WORLD HERITAGE CITY TOUR
For those interested in culture only, why not enjoy a city tour in South East Asia?
* Explore the former capital Yangon, the green Garden City with its gorgeous mix of golden Pagodas, British Colonial architecture and diversity of its rich culture.
Step back in time in Bagan using horse carts, have a balloon ride in the early morning and marvel at the 2000 temples saluting a glorious past; explore the city of the last Myanmar Kings and historical Amarapura. Read more on Yangon’s Heritage
* Continue to Hanoi, meet Ho Chi Min in his tomb and travel the city like a local by cyclo, visit the walled fortress of Hue’s Imperial city, have a walking tour in the narrow winding streets of World Heritage Site Hoi An before you continue to Ho Chi Minh City to descend into the Cu Chi Tunnels.
* Spend 3 stunning days at Sieam Reap: descend to the realm of the gods at Angkor Wat, explore Beng Mealea, a spectacular jungle temple, take a boat on Tonle Sap and visit its floating villages before you take a flight…
* … to another World Heritage: Luang Prabang, a must go with its rich Buddhist heritage offering magnificent temples, thus showing Laos’s treasures of wisdom, artistry and pride. Fly to Bangkok, stay at the Peninsula or Ariyasom Villa , both offering excellent Spa and where you may start reflecting your unforgettable journey in South East Asia.
* Give us your travel time, the budget or the hotel category you wish and we will design the trip fro you.
* Ask for personal testimonials of clients who have enjoyed our multi cultural journey into ‘another world’.